Are you considering extending your home?

Would you like to convert your loft into a room or rooms?

Do you want to build a new garage or convert an existing one?

If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, or you are considering carrying out other building work to your property, you may require the services of SGT Building Design.

SGT Building Design can produce building plans to meet with Local Authority approval for both Planning and Building Regulations.

These include detailed working drawings, specifications and structural calculations.

SGT Building Design is Regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and is a Local Authority Building Control Partner


                 SGT Building Design is based in the Watford area (Hertfordshire) and provides a personalised, friendly and efficient service to the surrounding area.

(See Local Authority Information for the main areas covered. Other areas considered.)

 Do you need Planning Permission?

Do you need Building Regulations approval?

The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 - Does it apply to you?

 Your Local Authority Information

  For further enquiries e-mail SGT Building Design at

(Please specify the area from which you are mailing)

The information on these page is believed to be correct. SGT Building Design cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies.

If in doubt please contact your Local Authority.